The interactive program utilises case-study based learning supported by practical roadmaps. It is delivered by Innovim Group's directors Liz Harris, John Chisholm and David Wells - as well as guest presenters.
The program involves monthly half day workshops, self-paced implementation of practical activities and some pre-reading.
Each workshop will include a review of the implementation of the previous month’s activities, a presentation by an expert on that month’s module topic, and activities relevant to the module and
discussion and review of the practicalities of implementing the module’s strategies and processes.
By limiting the number of participants to 15, the program is designed to enable participants to tailor it to their own firm, focusing on those issues which are of most relevance to them.
- The Philosophy of Aligned Pricing, and the Importance of Positioning Your Practice
- The Value Conversation – How do you ascertain what clients perceive as value?
- Aligning Pricing with Value
- The Power of Project Management
- Client Experience and Service Delivery
- Culture and Financial Management in an Aligned Pricing Firm
To register, visit innovim.com.au/aligned-pricing-program
Registrations open until 18 February 2019 unless sold out.
Places strictly limited to 15.
Liz Harris - +61 411 100 724
John Chisholm - +61 419 763 391
David Wells - +61 39843 2115